Heart of Worship 8

HEART OF WORSHIP VOLUME 8
Title: Heart of Worship Volume 8
Author/Artist: Various
Product Code: 8204952
Publisher: Kingsway
Published: 2009-03-01
Format: 2 CDs
Series: Heart of Worship
Genre: Praise & Worship

Description:
The Heart of Worship series has been one of the most popular collections of worship songs from the UK for a number of years. Collecting together some of the best worship songs around, these quality studio recordings are sensitively arranged and produced, bringing a fresh sound which will suit all tastes.

This collection is the eighth volume to be released in the series and contains songs that have been hugely popular in the UK church in recent years including Tim Hughes, Ben Cantleon, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Phatfish and Hillsong.

Contents / Track Listing:
To listen to a song sample, click on Reign Forever and I Surrender All.

Disc 1:
1. Enough
2. Because Of Your Love
3. The Highest And The Greatest
4. Hosanna
5. Refuge
6. Better Is One Day
7. Reign Forever by Raymond Tan
8. The Stand
9. Amazing Grace (My chains Are Gone)
10. Send Me
11. With All My heart
12. Wonderful
13. Consume Me
14. Inside Out
15. Everlasting God

Disc 2:
1. Mighty To Save
2. There's No One Like Our God
3. Holding Nothing Back
4. If Ever I Should Falter
5. I Am Yours
6. Here I Am
7. You Are My All In All
8. Everyday
9. Song To The King
10. Love Came Down
11. You Never Let Go
12. Join The Song
13. Abide In Me
14. I Surrender All by Lucy L
15. Worthy Is The Lamb
16. Communion Song

No comments:

Post a Comment